Even though your digital resource or maker product might not be meant for use in a school’s library, media specialists can be receptive starting points for companies wanting to make connections in a school.
- When Buying Formative Assessment, District Leaders Want Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Dealmaking: Kahoot! Raises $17 Million; GameMine Partners With Learning App Company
- Virginia District Looks to Buy PD Software; Texas System Seeks Interactive Displays
- First Ed-Tech Trade Mission by U.S. Government Will Travel to Latin America
- How Early Is Too Early to Teach Computer Science?