Patti Beltram, a nationally recognized career-and-tech ed director, looks for curriculum that is flexible enough to serve her district’s many industry-focused needs.
- Looking to Forge Bonds in the Era of Remote Work? Make Time for Play
- Pennsylvania Districts Looks for Special-Needs Software, Science Equipment
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts