Patti Beltram, a nationally recognized career-and-tech ed director, looks for curriculum that is flexible enough to serve her district’s many industry-focused needs.
- Ga. District Seeks LMS; Nashville Needs Platform for Individual English Learner Plans
- Families Play an Important Role in Social-Emotional Learning at School
- How Education Companies Can Thrive in the Most Volatile Month of the K-12 Sales Cycle
- Artificial Intelligence’s Implications for School Grading and the Product Landscape
- Myths About Title I Spending, and How Vendors Can Overcome Them