School systems need tech-based HR systems capable of sharing data and analyzing information, says Dale R. Fisher, a board member of the American Association of School Personnel Administrators.
- Delaware District to Buy Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum; Texas District Looks for Student Information System
- U.S.-Latin America Ed-Tech Trade Mission Set for Brazil
- Fast Company Names Most Innovative Education Companies of 2019
- Head of EdReports Offers Inside View of How the Group Evaluates Learning Products
- Webinar: Find Out Where K-12 Venture Capitalists Are Investing in 2019 and Beyond