School systems need tech-based HR systems capable of sharing data and analyzing information, says Dale R. Fisher, a board member of the American Association of School Personnel Administrators.
- Pennsylvania Districts Looks for Special-Needs Software, Science Equipment
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts
- Virginia District Looks for Math Textbooks; Texas K-12 System Buying College Access Platform