As it implements a combination of remote and in-person learning this fall, the 84,000-student Jefferson County, Colo., school district needs vendors who can pivot quickly.
- Looking to Forge Bonds in the Era of Remote Work? Make Time for Play
- Pennsylvania Districts Looks for Special-Needs Software, Science Equipment
- An Inside Look at the Texas Education Market
- What Kinds of Companies Are Districts Turning To for the First Time During COVID-19?
- Administrative Software Tools Are the “New Ed-Tech Battleground,” New Analysis Predicts