Ed-tech companies, with the help of trade groups and K-12 organizations, are trying to find ways to make sure their products meet accessibility guidelines for students with special needs.
- New York State, Montgomery County, Md. Request Management Systems
- Inside the Data: Parent Notifications Have Become the Norm in K-12 Market
- Connecting With Classroom Teachers, Researchers Is a Must for K-12 Providers
- Technology On Its Own Won’t Improve Your School
- New Science Assessments Raise Expectations for K-12 Companies