Ed-tech companies, with the help of trade groups and K-12 organizations, are trying to find ways to make sure their products meet accessibility guidelines for students with special needs.
- South Carolina District Needs 3-D Imaging System, St. Louis to Buy Account Software
- Use It or Lose It: Schools’ Spending Behavior in the Spring
- The Future of Curriculum: Playlists, Open Ed., and Tough Choices for Teachers
- Ohio District Seeks Assessment System; Data Management Needed in Georgia
- Show Me the Impact: Miami Schools Chief Wants Results