Ed-tech companies, with the help of trade groups and K-12 organizations, are trying to find ways to make sure their products meet accessibility guidelines for students with special needs.
- State Budgets for K-12 Increasing, But Don’t Expect a Windfall
- Texas District Seeks Instructional Materials; Maryland K-12 System Looks for American Government Curriculum
- American Institutes for Research Sells Off Assessment Division to Cambium Learning
- The Key Services That Are Missing From the K-12 Market
- What Factors Drive or Doom Ed-Tech Implementation? New Study Taking a Look