Ed-tech companies, with the help of trade groups and K-12 organizations, are trying to find ways to make sure their products meet accessibility guidelines for students with special needs.
- Renaissance Acquires myON to Create Merged Lineup of Reading, Assessment Products
- New Wave of Teacher Assessments to Shape Market in States, Educator-Prep Programs
- Webinar: An Inside Look at the K-12 Market for Social-Emotional Learning
- Learning From the ‘Accidental Consequences’ of Student-Data-Privacy Laws
- L.A. District Wants Content Management System, Philadelphia Puts Focus on College Readiness