Ed-tech companies, with the help of trade groups and K-12 organizations, are trying to find ways to make sure their products meet accessibility guidelines for students with special needs.
- A Brief History of the Ed-Tech Market and Why Startups Should Pay Attention
- Texas District Wants Online Registration System; Two Districts Seek Reading Comprehension Tools
- The Private School Market Is Overwhelmingly a Small-School Market
- K-12 Dealmaking: Activate Learning and a Big Supplier, School Specialty, Make Acquisitions
- Education Procurement Hits Two-Year High in 2nd Quarter of 2017