Education companies are making sure they have technology and plans in place in case the new COVID variant ends up disrupting in-person learning this school year.
- Overwhelmed by Apps, Districts Urged to Reduce Redundancies
- How Have K-12 Priorities for Spending Federal Stimulus Aid Changed Over the Past Year?
- South Carolina District Seeks Assignment Software; Nebraska School System to Buy Online Tutoring Services
- Rethinking Professional Development to Keep Teachers in the Profession
- New Jersey District Seeks Literacy PD; Pennsylvania System to Hire SEL Coordinator