An EdWeek Market Brief survey asked district and school leaders whether the pandemic will accelerate a shift away from in-person PD, and if so, how quickly.
- School Groups Raise Concerns About Prospect of Big Changes to E-Rate Bidding Process
- Calif. District Seeks Enrollment Forecasting; Texas School Shops for iPads
- Illinois District Buying Language Consulting; N.Y. System Purchasing Math Textbooks
- K-12 Dealmaking: Carnegie Learning Acquires Virtual Curriculum; Byju’s Raises $250M
- A Superintendent’s Lessons Learned About Rebuilding From the Pandemic