After their ed-tech usage soared during the first year of the pandemic, some districts are now looking to “constructively reduce” the number of tools and platforms in play. That has implications for companies.
- What the Language of Outcomes-Based Contracts Looks Like
- Illinois District Looks for Substance Use Prevention Program Support; Texas System Seeks Activity Fund Software
- K-12 Dealmaking: Curriculum Associates Scoops Up SoapBox Labs; ParentSquare Acquires Remind
- The Door to China’s Ed. Market Slammed Shut. Can Companies Pry It Open?
- Ranking North America’s Ed-Tech Providers: Mature Companies Top the List